COVERGIRL Queen Collection Eyeliner
Smooth, blendable pencil glides on effortlessly for ultimate control and versatility. Create a precise line, or for a softer look, use its built-in smudger tip. Self-sharpening for an always-perfect point. Water-resistant, so color stays put.
Find COVERGIRL Queen Collection at a store near you, with our store locator.GO NOW.
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
- To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
- Finish the look with powder shadow and two coats of mascara.