Perfect Blend Eyeliner
Our classic liner with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip.
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
- To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the outer corners.
- Finish the look with powder shadow and two coats of mascara.